Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy birthday to the best mum in the world.

Toady is my mums birthday...now I know you think your mum is the best, but its actually my mum that's #1! No arguments Please.
If I started to list all the reasons, we would be here all day!
Lets just say shes one  SPECIAL gal.
This card is so special and I wasnt planing to but think it will be my second entry into the CAS-ual fridays flowers and Trees chalenge CFC50

Here is the card I made for her.
The
Now I belive that I have promised a layout done with distress markers so here it is.....Hope it was worth waiting for.
 It was so easy to colour these  cute planes,

I was going for a Mobile look

Please Let me know what you think !























A close up of the details,
Have you got your hands on some Distress Markers Yet, I would love to know what you think of them.

Thanks for dropping in
Nat

3 comments:

Debbie Green said...

Wow! This is a beautiful card Nat just love it. xx Debbie

Michele Gross said...

What a wonderful project! I'm so glad you joined the fun at CAS-ual Fridays!

ChrisM said...

love the double page layout but i so couldn't have cut that cute baby's legs in half. really adorable.