Sunday, April 29, 2012

Flowers and markers a perfect fit!

I am entering this card in the CAS-ual fridays challenge CFC50, flowers and trees.
This Challenge gave me the perfect excuse to run to my new Tim Holtz markers and play.
I used a stamp set 1942LM Flowers uncut, it is one of my favourite sentiments and comes with this fab flower. I the stamp coloured using my markers, misted and stamped. Perfectly easy!
This is a simple, single layer card, but I'm sure that in time I will find some way to layer and add a little more to it.
.

Now I'm off to play some more, be back tomorrow, with the layout I said, I would give you today .
Its a woman's right to change her mind yes!


3 comments:

Sanketi said...

Love this card!

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Virginia L. said...

Wow, gorgeous inking and stamping! Love it! I'm glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!