Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bold and the Beautiful the CAS way!

This week at the CAS-ual Fridays blog they have set a doosey of a challenge!

Wow using Black and Pastel together is defiantly a challenge, I had to think about this for a few days before I sat down to attempt it.
This is what I came up with.
I have used perfect pearls with one of the Kaszazz Design adhesives, which i chopped apart and repositioned  how I wanted it. added some extra dots with a perfect medium pen. and wola!
I love the results. The sparkle doesn't show up in the photo but believe me its there!

If you haven't been to the CAS-ual fridays blog, please have a look , so many talented girls hard at work over there.
TFL
Nat


3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card! Great rendition of the Black with pastels!

Michele Gross said...

Lovely job with the colors :) Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Unknown said...

this is sooo pretty! i love how you've kept the perfect pearls separate...i always manage to get them jumbled lol gorgeous design!