Wednesday, February 8, 2012

LOAD day 7 and 8

The last two days have been busy , but I have managed to still get my layouts done...just a little proud of myself. Not sure how much longer I will be able to keep up the pace.
Im sure at some stage I will have to clean the house LOL

I haven't stuck to the prompts for the last two days, but yesterday managed to use some very old photos.

This is my brother Trevor and myself .
This was a fun layout to do. I put some fake stitching around the photo ( i know i do that all the time) The flourish on the top and bottom is stamped, it is one of the new ones released in Jan.
The base paprer is from the timless colection.

I enjoyed playing with the ribbon and using some brads to change it up a little. ( sorry about the bad photos)

And finaly broke out this family tag...its so pretty adn i found just the right thing to put it on.

I just have to do a little journalling on this to make it complete.

Oh and i just remembered its the first layout iv ever scraped with me and my brother ( scary ) lol




And todays Laoyout

This also was fun and the All Boys papers where perfect for the layout. Had fun making the embelishments using a combination of the travel and all boy rubons.

Hope I have inspired you a little today
See you tommorow
Nat


No comments: