Saturday, February 4, 2012

Load day 4

WOW how fab is LOAD, loving the prompts! Its so nice to scrap things I would normally just put aside. If you want to know more about LOAD go Here
I'm sure all of us with kids have a similar theme  that dominates their albums KIDS.
Today's prompt was about change and I could easily have resorted to the old photos of the kids as they have grown, but for some reason Lains prompt had me thinking about the growth of our garden and how much it has changed.

For those that don't know me and my family, it took us nearly 15 years to build our house, My hubby did almost everything himself, well we had no kids we just pottered along building little bits at a time and living in a small cottage out the back ( that's now my workshop).

Oh and the best thing is I used only scraps on this layout....YEAH .  Except for the base page and the ribbon of course. The papers are from the Earth elements Collection from Kaszazz.

Sorry about the last photo, When I decided to do the House I needed a recent photo, I took it last night and then printed but my silly printer is out of ink...don't u hate that! Will reprint tomorrow when I have gotten ink and replace photo.

Enjoy


Thanks for looking
Nat
All products used are Kazazz and are available to purchess from ME !

No comments: