Saturday, February 25, 2012

CAS-ual fridays pun of a challenge

Hi all I just love the CAS-ual fridays challenges and this week it was such a fab challenge I couldn't resist squeezing time in to do the challenge, if your looking for LOAD day 25 please scroll down.

The challenge this week is to use a pun.
And here is my take
I just love using bling and this darling of a fairy (4399KL) is just perfect to add some sparkle to.
So perfect in fact she got both isticles and some of the fab star shaped bling!
The paper is from the vintage flourish collection, Jasmine Lee ( 1692) I stamped the fairy on to the paper and then cut her out. I put a little colour on her head, arms and legs.

Now on to LOAD
Again I have managed to dodge the prompt, and instead I did a layout of my little boy.
There is no journaling on this layout , I think the looks give it all away!
This boy makes for a chat, I was trying to get the kids in bed and the layout done before she got to my placeme smile nearly every day.
Last night my non scrappy friend came around , turned out I had barley began when she arrived.
I thought that I may have to leave the layout and skip the day. I apologised and said I would just finish what I was doing and we could head back to the house ( I have a little workshop in a cottage to the side of the house). She pulled up a chair and said keep on going I don't mind chatting well you do your thing! Music to my ears lol. She said something along the lines of " I don't have time for this stuff or want to do it but I don't mind watching others " So happily we sat there chatting away well I stamped and cut and placed and moved and well you get the idea lol.
It was actually a nice change, most of my scrapbooking is done alone with no company!

Thanks for look
Nat


3 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Gret card and layout, love the pun.

Michele Gross said...

This is 'fairy' delightful!! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty, I love the sparkle!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura