Saturday, January 28, 2012

Distress Stains Rule !

Hi Everyone
This is a card  I whipped up to show how wonderfully easy the distress stains are! The results are fab for such a small amount of work!




I took a piece of scrap paper, tore a hill like shape off it, using non permanent tape i  taped it to the bottom of the card.
I used the stormy sky distress stain stroking  over the top half a few times.
Took the mask off and used the peeled paint on the bottom half.
I didnt fill in all the areas giving a nice wash look.
Stamped the bicycle and the Happy birthday ( these are part of the fab January Release ...from Kaszazz of course)
On this one just to jazz it up a little i distressed the edges and then popped it onto a piece of  A5 blue card.
Told you it was oh so easy!
Have a great day
Nat

1 comment:

Jackie Rockwell said...

Hi Nat, Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! Love how you created your background with distress stains! VERY PRETTY!