Saturday, September 10, 2011

Its all Black and White

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, wherever u are.
I am Happy to announce that its Day 10 that means we are over a third of the way through  mother Load. Last night when i crawled into bed, a bit past midnight, I was thinking would I ever do load a second time.....I didn't have an answer....at first I thought yes , but maybe I would not give it 100% like I am this time......then I thought , No its not worth doing it half hearted......then well it doesn't matter it would still get more scraped during half a load than no load.  And on and on my thought went....then I realised I still have to make it through this one LOL

Todays prompt is use a Black and white Photo.
So I did :) , took me ages to find a photo that I wanted to convert to black and white, but finally settled on this one.

Hope you enjoy there are some details below....and please cheek out the giveaway here


All the patterned papers are from the Kaszazz Ebony and Ivory range. These papers are Gorgeous. I never get sick of using them as they are great to use like this as a monochromatic set or add in with some colours!
The banner is hand made! and the letters are cut with a circuit machine.
The add Ink on the base page is a mixture of  Black soot and walnut stain distress inks. The swirls stamped with the 1937LH stamp!

No comments: