Friday, August 5, 2011

Holiday Chicks

Hello all
Did u miss me, I sure have missed all the challenges and fun .
Where have I been u ask? ........Holidays in Bali ...Yep I know i love making you all insanely jelous!
So now im back there is lots to catch up on...not to metion the fantastic photos to scrap.
I am now three weeks behind in LOAD ( lay out a day) this is week 4 and our challenge is to bust out those things we have been hording and use them. Not sure i realy did this justice but i still completed layout so ya!


The design is based on one of Becky Flecks, Page Maps if you havent visited her website do so its fantastic.
This one was from the aug 2011 group

 I used one of my favourite papers from the kaszazz flourish collection.  I love chipboard but always hoard it for some reason, so i opened a new pack of alphabets. Gritting my teeth i broke it apart, and coloured it using tim holts aged mahogany distress ink.

Read below for all the details of stamps and papers ( dont want to put you to sleep LOL)

Part of the run up to the lay out a day in september is looking at how we scrap and ways to reduce the time it takes.

So for all the Loadsters out ther this is the break down of this layout ( anyone else feel free to scroll down :)


1:30 pick photos
 1:35 Journaling
1:40 picked sketch
1:41 Print photos right sizes
2:05 Pick paper and cut Place
2:50 stick them down
3:20 write journaling ( just realised there is spelling mistakes ahhhh) ( i wish i could spell.
3:30 Make embelishments ( i enjoy making my own but gee it took ages lol)
4:35 opps finished

I realy need to try work faster or i will never get through LOAD.....i really cant belive it took that long for something so simple.

Before Load I never realy took notice of what i spend my time on.



Well thats all for now will see you all soon with  week 5 assignment.
Nat

paper 4749 Paprika / journal . 938 School days / graph
 Bazzil fawn 4217
Stamps-4414KI Bobby and Belinda 4416KR Love birds Boarder
Punch- small heart
Chipboard-4655 12 x 12 alphabet

No comments: